blog template

October 18, 2015

We Have a Winner!

This post will remain pinned to the top until October 18th.  Scroll down for more recent posts.

I am back today to announce the winner of the image I used for my MoonFlower Digital Stamps birthday blog hop project.  I used random.org and the name that got pulled out of the hat was:



Wow.. that is some gorgeous coloring. Perfect pairing with the papers and embellishments you chose.

Congratulations Shari!  Please contact Andreia by Sunday, October 18th to claim your prize by sending an email to moonflowerdigistamp@hotmail.com.   If you already have Gypsy Flower, Andreia will substitute another stamp of your choice. =)

Thank you to everyone who participated in the blog hop.  Your lovely comments always make my day.  =)



1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations to Shari