blog template

July 20, 2017

Ball Dress

This week on the MoonFlower blog I have a bit of inspiration using Ashlee Faerie Ball Dress.  I bought her ages ago before I joined the MoonFlower design team and have only just felt like I could handle the challenge of coloring her.


I colored Ashlee with Copic markers and used the Silhouette to cut her out.  I found this gorgeous paper in my Snap Click Supply digital stash.  It is from Jodie Lee's Butterfly Garden collection.  I did a little distressing and kept the embellishments simple so she could be the main focus.  She also has a little clear Wink of Stella on her wings.

Have you heard?!  MoonFlower is sponsoring Kit and Clowder's monthly coloring class.  Alyce creates a markers class and a pencil class every month.  The class includes video tutorials for all of the techniques used on the image.  You get lifetime access to the class once purchased too!  If you purchase both classes, you even get a little bit of a discount.  You can see the images for the class in the shop here and here.  Kit and Clowder has a wonderful and supportive community on Facebook.  Stop on by and say hi to the "Clowdies"!

While you are on Facebook, stop in to the MoonFlower group and show us your gorgeous projects using a MoonFlower image.  I hope to see you there.

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Simplicity Lace
I am Roses flowers
The Paper Studio enamel dots
Michaels dollar bin crystal droplet
Ribbon from my stash



No comments: