blog template

March 1, 2017

Butterfly Girl

Hello everyone.  It is time for another challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner!  Even though I only create a project once every two weeks, time still seems to fly by between projects!  This week our challenge is to use ribbon.  Ribbon is one of my favorite things, and I use it on almost every project.  So this was an easy challenge for me!


I used Butterfly Girl from AMB Illustrations for my project.  You get a bunch of different versions in the digital stamp pack and it is only $.99!!  The gingham paper is also from AMB Illustrations.  It comes in the Shabby Chic Pink Country pack along with a bunch of other awesome papers.  I colored this sweet little girl with Copic markers and cut her out by hand.  Then I stuck her down on some contrasting cardstock and cut that by hand too!  Her wings have clear Wink of Stella for the perfect shimmer.  The butterfly card was cut using the Silhouette Cameo and a cutting file from the design store.

We have three awesome sponsors for you this week.  Pop over to each shop by clicking the badge  below and see what they have to offer.

Prize to be announced

and


Prize of 3 digital images

and


Prize of 3 digital images

That's all from me this week.  I can't wait to see all of your gorgeous ribbon.  I am sure it will all be drool worthy!!

Card measures approx 6" x 4.25"
Silhouette cut file Butterfly by Lizzie Mayne
Stampin' Up! Venetian crocheted trim
The Paper Studio enamel dots
I Am Roses flower
Michaels dollar bin gems and butterfly charm




No comments: